Reshaping the Raleigh Skyline
With soaring architecture and stunning views, this 30+ story landmark-in-the-making heralds a new age of office design to the Raleigh skyline. Fusing the proud heritage of its iconic address with all that is new in cutting-edge technology and design, 121 Fayetteville creates a workplace that offers the best of the Downtown district.
Claim Your Place at
and Prepare to Harness
A Fusion of
People & Place
Iconic and stately, yet modern in design, 121 Fayetteville evokes energy and vitality all its own. Open floorplates offer optimal design options and collaboration. Perfectly suited for companies focused on fostering a compelling culture and attracting and retaining top talent. Designed by Duda|Paine Architects, renowned for providing a meaningful sense of vision, purpose and identity to projects.
- 30+ story office tower
- 15th floor sky lobby
- Outdoor terraces
- Conference facility
- Private podium parking
- Efficient ~25,000 square foot floor plates
- Street level retail
- State-of-the-art fitness center
A Downtown Raleigh
Active and connected, at the apex of commerce and government. Placemaking at its best, delivering authenticity amidst a wide variety of unique retail, residential, hotel, greenspace, arts, entertainment and award-winning dining experiences.
- Thriving urban location along downtown Raleigh’s Fayetteville Street District.
- Steps from greenspace at Nash Square and newly renovated Moore Square featuring food
vendors and numerous events such as concerts and ongoing downtown farmers market.
- Epicenter of vibrant food and beverage scene boasting numerous James Beard Award
nominated chefs and restaurants.
- Proximity to Raleigh Union Station and the R-LINE, the free downtown circulator, which runs
every 15 minutes providing quick downtown connections.
- Walking distance to the best of downtown Raleigh including retailers, galleries, museums,
exciting nightlife, concerts, events, festivals, convenient services and other attractions.